M&A Associate – Generalist
My client is a corporate finance boutique set up and run by ex-bulge bracket bankers. Due to growth and a strong pipeline for 2014 they are looking to hire an associate, as well as a junior analyst.
They are generalist in sector coverage and cover both capital raising and M&A. This opportunity would provide great exposure to senior management, with junior staff often working directly with a Partner on a deal. It also offers a great work life balance.
Suitable candidates will have at least 3 years experience working in an Investment Bank/M&A boutique, or be ACA qualified with at least 18 months experience in M&A/Lead advisory. Candidates must have strong financial modelling skills.
M&A associate- Healthcare/life sciences
My client is an advisory house who is looking for an M&A associate for their healthcare/life sciences team.
The team is currently very busy on transactions and would offer great exposure to work on a variety of projects. The team covers both healthcare and life sciences equally, with the opportunity to specialise if preferred. The team has a flexible structure with great opportunities for quick progression. With a professional approach they nevertheless have a great work/life balance.
Suitable candidates will have:
- at least 1 years experience in investment banking/corporate finance/equity research
- experience in the healthcare sector (either professional or academic)
- strong financial modelling skills
- a finance related qualification (MSc/ACA/CFA/MBA)
M&A Associate – Power & Utilties
My client is an M&A Boutique who is looking for an Associate (3-6 years experience) for their Power and Utilities team.
The role would be based inLondonbut will involve regular travel- their clients are mainly European but increasingly also in Asia, Africa andNorth America.
Candidates should have at least 3 years experience in M&A, with good exposure to power and utilities. Additional European languages are an advantage, but not essential.
- Active contribution to and participation in project execution, including:
- Overall management of transactions
- Writing of Information Memoranda and other presentation materials
- Valuation of companies
- Preparation of documentation and presentation to clients
- Assisting in preparing transaction documentation
- Acting as point of contact for clients and counterparts during the execution of the transaction
- Initiate and contribute to new marketing ideas and presentations
- Supervise, mentor, support and manage associates and analysts
- Work with and contribute to the company’s financial and valuation tools
M&A Associate – US Investment Bank
Our client is a mid market focused US Investment Bank that is conducting a largeUKbuild out. They strong deal flow and are looking to add associates to their M&A team.
Our client is a very exciting platform that rather than shrinking over the last few years, has actually been growing. This has been via acquisition of other M&A businesses, and by hiring some of the top bankers in their field.
The next stage of this growth is theUK, and the current team is looking to more than double in size, initially by hiring junior associates with 3-4 years M&A experience working in an Investment Bank, Boutique or Accountancy firm.
The ideal candidates will have consumer/industrials/business services experience, English should be totally fluent – written and spoken – and they should be able to demonstrate strong technical skills and decent deal experience.
This is a great opportunity to join a firm with live deals, a great pipeline of future business, and a massive growth plan backed by successful PE houses.