Senior Agricultural Commodities Brokerage, Global Brokerage House
Our client is an international brokerage that specialises in a range of product areas across both physical and derivative products
The group currently building out a range of business areas as part of its global recruitment strategy and in particular is keen to add an experienced individual to its Softs & Ags desk inLondon.
The group are looking for a diverse broker with product expertise across a variety of areas as well as experience from an established brokerage or banking platform:
-Excellent Grains,Cocoa, Coffee, Soya, Sugar knowledge etc
-Derivatives specialisation across chosen product area
-Experience or ability to undertake role in risk free environment
-Track record of revenue production and business development
-Ability to mentor and develop junior brokers within the business
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global institution.
EM Fixed Income Sales, North American Investment Bank, London
Our client is a North American investment bank with a presence across the major financial centres globally. They specialise in key sectors across investment banking and global markets achieving great success over the years – cementing a strong and reliable reputation as industry specialists.
The group is now expanding its fixed income function inLondonand is looking for an experienced and accomplished individual to work in the team’s sales and trading area.
The ideal applicant will have experience on either a strong banking OR institutional brokerage platform in a sales capacity – with a skill set emphasis on business development and revenue generation as well as a deep understanding of the fixed income product. The individual will also have the following skill set:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar sales position
- A demonstrable track record of revenue generation through fixed income / Emerging market sales or institutional brokerage
- Excellent product knowledge across the fixed income Credit space
- A client base of financial institutions, hedge funds etc. either in Europe or theUS
- A clear macro economic perspective on current, past and potential futures events.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- A driven and hungry personality
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading name in the Emerging Markets space.