I have over 20 years’ recruitment and executive search experience having worked in the finance and banking sector, helping thousands of individuals find new roles at all levels. I am still a Director at Alan Mitchell – a well-established and successful executive search firm which focuses on the Front Office Investment Banking Sector
I also work as a careers adviser at secondary schools in Surrey and am fully DBS cleared. I work with students from year 9 to year 13 and guide then through their options choices, work experience, job hunting, apprenticeships, University choices, 6th form options and much more.
My network, up to date understanding of the current world of work and experience of the best techniques to build and develop careers will help you make crucial decisions and develop a simple plan to ensure you reach your goals.
Click here to view my LinkedIn profile
The landscape of career opportunities is dynamic and can feel complex. I aim to find clarity for you and guide you in how best to excel in the current job market using coaching, guidance and counselling methods. I will prepare a personalised plan for you following each meeting.
Everyone’s career journey is different and about building YOUR skills and experience to be where YOU want to be. I will meet with you to:
- Discuss your individual requirements, support needed, the current careers landscape and opportunities available
- Identify and solidify your career ambitions
- Plan how to achieve your goals
- Compile a detailed action plan to review
- Source opportunities and the right path for you into your chosen career
- Guide you in the best application processes – including drafting a CV, cover letters, job searching and interview technique
- Job market and opportunity awareness and update
- Support you throughout the process in a way that works for YOU
How we are going to work together, and costs involved is all confirmed up front and can involve face to face meetings, Skype meetings, telephone conversations or email reviews – whatever works for YOU. The initial consultation is followed up with a detailed email covering everything we have discussed, reference points and a comprehensive action plan.
So, whether you have firm ideas on where you want your career to develop or have no idea what to do next, call or email me and we can make a plan! I will offer honest and constructive guidance to enable you to build the skills to manage your career and achieve your full potential.