Terms of business & costs
Career advisory services terms and conditions of business
1. THE SERVICES
Will be tailored for each individual but will involve career guidance, counselling and coaching. Examples of typical projects include:
- Career change consultations
- Career option reviews
- Interview process coaching
- Job application and CV reviews
- Post-graduation career evaluation
- Career development guidance
- Education option guidance – GCSE, 6th form, apprenticeships, University
- Student and career start guidance
Meetings can take place at Alan Mitchell’s offices, offices in Edenbridge, via telephone or Skype, at your home or another location.
2. TYPICAL COSTS
Charges will be agreed dependant on the service provided and confirmed via email prior to any meetings or interactions.
Professional adult £100 per hour
Recent Graduate £50 per hour
Student £30 per hour
3. PAYMENT TERMS
Payment for all services to be made at meeting or, in the case of not in person interactions, 24 hours prior and can be paid in cash or electronically.
4. CANCELLATION/REARRANGEMENT POLICY
A minimum of 24 hours’ notice via email to Sarah Seager needs to be given to cancel or re-arrange any interaction. Full charges will apply if notice is not given as stated.
6. OTHER TERMS
- AMFR shall not be liable for any loss, liability, damage, costs, claims or expense suffered or incurred arising from or connected with any assignment, however arising.
- Any circumstance allegedly giving cause for complaint about the service or payment must be notified to AMFR and confirmed in writing as soon as the cause of the alleged complaint arises.
- These terms and conditions and any more detailed personalised Letters of Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.