We provide professional, informed advice regarding the best way to conduct each individual job search or career change.
Recognising the strategic and financial importance of each turn in your career, we offer expert support and advice along with access to our comprehensive network of The City’s decision makers.
- Ensure that you meet with a specialist consultant in your sector
- Be prepared for our meeting with you to make sure we fill you in on relevant market insights, current opportunities and future ideas
- Prepare an action plan for you following this meeting covering all agreed actions – you can then review this on a regular basis
- Advise you on CV preparation, interviewing and all aspects of the recruitment process as well as market changes
- Always represent you in a professional and honest manner in the market place
- Always call you to brief you on any new opportunities
- Work around you – keep you up to date, arrange interviews and respond to any queries
- Pass on honest feedback
- Support you through the WHOLE process from first interview to offer management and your first day and beyond – we are keen to work with you throughout your career not just to find you the next job
All our consultants are experienced market experts and will work with you as a consultant – preparing you, advising you and honestly supporting you.